Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a Decade!!!!

I thought I would start this decade by looking back at all the things I did in the past decade, and boy was it alot.

I guess the best place to start would be at the beginning of the decade.... All the way back in 2000.

In the year 2000 I graduated high school, as well as went to Europe.


In 2004 I married the love of my life. We were also blessed with our 1st nephew as well as a new cousin.



In 2006, we welcomed our 1st child into in the world, a son. I can't believe my lil man is almost 4. Right before the joyous occasion of our son being born, my mom's dad passed away. He was a wonderful grandfather and is missed greatly. Love you Papaw K. In the fall my family moved from Phoenix, AZ to Nashville, TN, leaving family behind but joining family ahead. We were also blessed with 2 more additions to our family, another nephew and cousin.



In 2007, we added another addition to our family, a girl. Making our family complete in our eyes. Shortly after our daughter was born my dad's dad passed away, he had been batteling Alzheimers for quite some time. He was also a wonderful grandfather and great grandfather and is missed. Love you Papaw B.



In 2008, we were transferred from TN to AL, starting a new adventure in our lives with no family around. You never realize how much you miss famiy until they are not there.

In 2009, we added one more addition to our family, another cousin. If you happen to be counting that's 7 babies over the course of 5 years.


In a nut shell that was the past decade. I look forward to all the exciting adventures and things ahead of us in this new year and decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment