Friday, January 15, 2010

Wearing Princess Shoes doesn't mean you are a Princess

The other day I decided to wear my black ballet flat style shoes, because we were just running some where really quick and I thought it would be easier than puttin on my tennies. Lil man came over and asked why I was wearing my princess shoes. So I thought I would ask him if he thought I was a princess. Here is how our conversation went.                                                                    
Lil Man: Why you wearing princess shoes?

Me: Because, Do you think I'm a princess?

LM: No, just your shoes.

Me: So mommy isn't a princess???

LM: No. (Proceeds to walk over to the buffet to point to a picture of me from my wedding)

Me: Is mommy a princess in that picture?

LM: Yes

Guess your only a princess if you have the whole look, dress, hair done, make-up, not just shoes. The funny thing is I wore boots when I got married, not fancy "princess" shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment