Monday, January 18, 2010

New Thing - Week 2

This weeks new thing isn't really a thing, its more of an experience. I do a lot of things with my kids but have not yet been brave enough as to take them to the movies, a play or anything of the sort without Daddy Couch or another adult with me whether it be Poppa, Nan, GG, or someone else who can help me with them. Well as many of you know, and took advantage of, they were giving away(well you paid processing but still) tickets to see 101 Dalmatians at the BJCC. So a friend and I decided we would take our 4 kids(my 2 and her 2) to see it. Her oldest ended up getting sick the morning of the show, so they ended up not going. I figured instead of letting the tickets go to waste that I would take the kids and go. To my surpirse they were pretty good I can not complain at all, I was expecting the worst so that's probably part of why they did really good. :) The show was great as well, if it comes to your area it is worth going to see. Now I just need to figure out what new thing to do for this week.
Here is a picture from the show, its not the best of Lil Man but I was trying to take it fast so I didn't get yelled at by the usher.

1 comment: